Union Bank Limited, a fourth generation progressive Shariah based Bank with excellent working environment, corporate culture & having its business network with 93 Branches across the country desires to recruit Probationary Officers to strengthen its team of Professionals. Potential individuals who are challenge striving, forward looking, proactive & self-motivated possessing innate leadership quality & pleasant personality with the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
• MBA/MBM/Masters Degree with 4 years Honors in any discipline from any Public or Private University approved by UGC.
• B.Sc. Engr. (4 years Hon’s) from any Public or Private University approved by UGC.
• Candidates must have 1st Classes/Divisions in all academic examinations with GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations & CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in case of Honors & Master Degree.
• Computer literacy is a must.
At a Glance:
• Candidates possessing requisite qualification will be called for Written Test.
• Only the candidates qualified in Written Test will be called for Viva-Voce to complete the selection process.
• Selected candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer for a period of 1 (One) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk. 48,400/- (Taka Forty Eight Thousand & Four Hundred) only.
• On successful completion of Probation period, they will be absorbed as Officer under the Bank’s regular pay packages as admissible in the grade.
• Age limit: Minimum 22 years and maximum 30 years as on January 21, 2021.
• Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
• Proficiency in both Bengali & English.
• Candidates having special knack in most Microsoft Applications will get preference.
• Finally selected candidates have to execute a Surety Bond to serve the bank for a period of 05 (Five) continuous years from the date of joining.
• Job location: Anywhere in Bangladesh/Abroad.
• Only published academic results are acceptable (Appeared certificate is not acceptable).
• Any incomplete information & persuasion will be treated as disqualification.
• No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing at the written test & Viva-Voce.
• The management reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason/notice whatsoever.
• Recently snapped colored passport size photograph (Format: JPG, Size: 30~60 kb)
• A valid e-mail address.
• Must submit SSC Certificate, Last Academic Certificate & National Identity Card (Format: JPG, Size: 200~300 kb) using the online application form.
• No hand delivery of Application will be accepted.
• If you are qualified and confident enough, please apply.
• To View Circular: Click Here
• Apply Now: Click Here
• Application Deadline: 21 January 2021