NRB Global Bank Limited (upcoming Global Islami Bank Limited) a fourth generation progressive Private Commercial Bank having remarkable number of branches all over the country with excellent working environment, corporate culture & steady growth in its business expansion program desires to recruit Probationary Officers to strengthen the team. Potential individuals who are challenge striving, forward looking, proactive & self-motivated, possessing assertive leadership quality with the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
• (MBA/MBM/Masters) with 04 years Honors/Graduation in any discipline from any Public or Private University approved by UGC.
• Candidates must have 1st class/division in all academic examinations with GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 both in S.S.C & H.S.C or equivalent examinations and CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in Honors/Graduation & Masters examinations.
• Good familiarity with most Microsoft computer applications.
Catch a Glimpse
• Candidates possessing requisite qualifications will be called for written test.
• Only the successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for interview as per the merit list of the written test to complete the selection process.
• Selected candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer for a period of 01 (one) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk.48,000/- (Taka Forty Eight Thousand) only. On successful completion of Probation Period, they will be confirmed as Officer under the Bank’s regular scale of pay.
• Age: Maximum 30 years as on January 10, 2021.
• Finally selected candidates will have to execute a Surety Bond Cum Service Agreement to serve the Bank for a period of 05 (five) continuous years from the date of joining.
• Job location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
• Only published academic results are acceptable (appeared certificate is not acceptable).
• Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification.
• The management reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without notice.
The intending applicants are requested to visit http://erecruitment.nrbglobalbank.com/ and can apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed Resume with a recent passport size color photograph (JPG, size: 30-50kb), SSC Certificate, last Academic Certificate & National Identity Card (JPG, size: 200-300 kb) using the online application form.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2021.
Vice President & Head
Human Resources Division