National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before January 07, 2020.
Post: Law Officer
• Bank: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 7 Jan 2021.
• Position: Junior Officer/ Officer
• Position will be offered to the deserving candidates on the basis of experience and competence.
• To review ongoing cases and update the management accordingly
• To check documentations against all loans and advances under suits
• To conduct Title Search/Verification of property related documents at the concerned govt. offices
• To provide legal opinion on all property related documents, Legal vetting on all kinds of charge documents on a regular basis
• To attend court for filing suits, legal proceedings and follow up cases
• To work with panel lawyers of the Bank
• To monitor cases and update the Management/Board regarding progress
• To Prepare Office Note/Memo, summon notice/Auction Notice/ Other Notices and other drafts of legal matters as and when required
• To make correspondence with Bangladesh Bank and other regulatory authorities as and when required
• To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
Educational Requirements & Experience
• Minimum LLB from any reputed university having no 3rd class in academic records
• At least 3 year(s).
• Candidates have to be enrolled as member of Bar Council for at least 3 years and must have Computer literacy
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an advocate of any court
• Practical experience in Banking will be given preference.
• Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for both of the positions based on the experience and competency.