National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before January 07, 2020.
Post: Internal Control and Compliance (ICC) Officer
• Bank: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 7 Jan 2021.
• Position: Officer/ Senior Officer/ Executive Officer
• Job Context – Position will be offered to the deserving candidates on the basis of experience and competence.
• To execute Internal Audits on regular basis as per plan, policy & strategy as approved by the competent authority.
• To address issues relating to the work of Risk, Legal, Compliance and other control related activities complying with the guidelines of Core Risk Management as set by authority.
• To carry out Risk Based Internal Audit of branches/divisions including IT audit as per IT policy of the Bank.
• To carry out other responsibilities as may be required time to time by the competent authority.
Educational Requirements & Experience
• Masters degree in any discipline
• At least MBA/MBM/Masters degree in any discipline having additional qualifications CA(CC)/CA
• 3 to 5 year(s).
• Age at most 35 years
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): AUDIT AND INSPECTION, Audit/ Investigation, Auditing, Internal Audit, IT AUDIT
• Must have sound knowledge in the area of General Banking/Credit/Foreign Exchange & AML/CFT.
• However Banking knowledge may be relaxed for candidates having background of CA (CC)/CA.
• Age maximum 35 years at the time of application.
• Interested candidate must have minimum 03-05 years’ practical experience (commensurate with the grade) of working in Bank/Accounting Firm/Audit Firm.
• Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for the positions based on the experience and competency.