National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before January 07, 2020.
Post: Credit Administration Officer
• Bank: National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 7 Jan 2021.
• Position: Officer/Senior Officer/Executive Officer/Principal Officer
• Position will be offered to the deserving candidates on the basis of experience and competence.
• To ensure perfection of documentation in compliance with respective sanction terms
• To ensure all security documentation are legally enforceable/valid
• To support Panel Lawyers and Credit Committee regarding vetting of documentation
• To conduct the field and onsite visits to verify the proper usage of loan amount/security position
• To track and monitor distressed loan portfolio
• To ensure compliance of sanction terms/covenants including credit rating of all eligible customers
• To monitor all loan/advances, documentation deficiencies, etc. for earliest perfection
• To carry out other responsibilities as may be required time to time by the competent authority.
• Masters degree in any discipline preferably any discipline of commerce.
• Age at most 40 years
• Age maximum 40 years at the time of application
• 2-7 years’ practical experience of working in the Credit Administration Division of any reputed Bank
• Candidates who have working experience in Centralized Credit Administration Division/Dept. will be given preference
• Understanding the entire credit process, including the approval of credit to borrowers, assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, and credit review of existing borrowers
• Staying up-to-date with the regulatory laws governing the credit operation and the current industry trends to monitor performance of approved credit.
• Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for the positions based on the experience and competency.