Masters in Bank Management-Evening
DHAKA SCHOOL OF BANK MANAGEMENT
(Affiliated with the University of Dhaka)
• A professional post-graduate degree in banking and finance.
• The duration of the program is 2 years and 4 months.
• Uninterrupted academic atmosphere with a rich library.
• Reasonable fees.
• Availability of merit scholarship.
• Highly recognized by the banks and financial institutions.
• Classes will mostly be held on Friday & Saturday.
Criteria for Eligibility
• Completion of minimum 16 years of schooling from any discipline.
• At least one first division/ class (CGPA 4 in a 5 point scale or 3.5 in a 4 point scale) and no third division/ class (CGPA below 3 in a 5 point scale or 2.75 in a 4 point scale) in any certificate/ degree examination.
• Candidates are advised to complete their application process online by visiting the web address: admission.bibm.org.bd considering the Covid-19 situation.
• However for unavoidable circumstances, candidates can visit DSBM office except public holiday during 10.00 am – 2.00 pm to apply for Hard copy Application.
• Starting Date: June 28, 2020
• Last Date of Submission: September 13, 2020
Admission Test: Will be announced later on.
Dhaka School of Bank Management (DSBM)
Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management
Plot # 4, Main Road # 1, Mirpur -2, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
Phone: 88-02-9003031-5, 9003051-2/Ext.-105, Mobile: 0176061773, 01735693689
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.bibm.org.bd