Eastern Bank Limited is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, Eastern Bank Limited has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before December 12, 2020.
Post: Bank Representative (Trainee Assistant Officer), Agent Banking
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Educational Requirements: Minimum Graduate
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 12 Dec 2020.
• Bank Representatives are Eastern Bank employees who will be posted at the agent banking premises to ensure the following tasks on behalf of the bank. Agent banking premises are owned by the agents appointed by the bank under specific agreement between the bank and agents according to the central bank guidelines. Usually one bank representative is posted at each agent banking outlet to-
• Overall monitor and supervision of Agent Outlet
• Acquire new business and strengthen customer relationship
• Implement sales strategies for Agent Banking
• Ensure authenticity of Data for MIS and record purpose
• Manage agent outlet effectively & efficiently to drive sustainable business
• Guide and monitor the agent staffs.
• Having sales experiences of 6 months is preferred
• Geographical mobility and flexibility
• Strong quality to work in a team and lead them
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Intranet/ Internet, E-mail handling etc.).
• Monthly Gross Salary BDT 22.000
• Compensation & Other Benefits
• Career progression opportunity/ eligibility as permanent employee based on performance after 1 year
• Other benefits as per EBL Policy.
Source: BD Jobs