The City Bank Limited is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, The City Bank Limited has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before December 10, 2020.
Post: Unit Head, Corporate Banking
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Workplace: Work at office
• Job Location: Dhaka
• Educational Requirements: Min 4 years of graduate degree from any university
• Experience Requirements: At least 10 year(s)
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 10 Dec 2020
• Leading a team for business development, management and enhance corporate relationships to ensure optimum acquisition, retention and maximize the quality asset through effective sales of products. The job includes continuous enhancement of the breadth and depth of product lines to achieve and sustain competitive positioning in the target markets. Effective account relationship management resulting in optimization of customer satisfaction, retention and wallet share through selling multiple solutions from the entire bank’s product range.
• Managerial Responsibilities:
# Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
# Plan and formulate strategy to achieve the Budget. Set goals, objectives and measurement standards for each Relationship Manager of the Unit and monitor, evaluate their performance on a periodical basis. Ensure that departmental efforts are coordinated in meeting customer requirements.
# Maintain quality asset through effective retention and Prioritize relationships effectively, and has appropriate relationship management plan.
# Take a consultative approach to understand client’s objectives, effectively identifies their financial needs, implements appropriate financial solutions, and undertakes ongoing review and assessment to ensure plan execution.
# Effectively collaborate with client service team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
# Understand and address key relationship stakeholders and key buying influences and maintains a working knowledge of bank operating policies and procedures, which affect corporate relationships.
# Uphold the organization’s values and goal.
• Functional Responsibilities:
# Management and Development.
# Manage and monitor utilization of credit facilities in corporate accounts and maintain the quality of risk assets and ensure periodic review of the facilities.
# Supervision of all procedural work and submission of returns and other data related to the allocated portfolio.
# Regularize and follow up on past dues, temporary accommodations/ excesses over limits.
# Regular client visit to monitor the business, liaison with owners and ensure optimum channeling of business through the Bank.
# Mobilize new business (assets and liabilities) and cross sell Bank’s products.
# Monitors Non Performing Assets of the Bank and decides on appropriate strategies and plans for re-structuring/recovery.
# Help team members to identify strengths and weakness in their own skills and attributes, review their self-development plans and ensure training and development needs are accommodated.
# Take ownership of the quality of proposals and write-ups originating from the unit.
• Portfolio Management:
Responsible & accountable for overseeing the overall business portfolios of the unit.
# Management of Stress relationship to avoid further deterioration.
• Strategy adaptation and implementation:
# Supervise RM Team to rollout and implement the agreed business plan, conduct follow up and monitoring to achieve planned business target.
# Uphold the values, mission and vision.
• Business Development:
# Grow the asset & liability base through marketing and business development efforts, including cross selling ensuring maximum profitability.
• Ensuring Credit Quality:
# Ability to access client’s shock absorbing capability and capacity.
# Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s business through regular customer visits and industry research.
• Maintain Compliance:
# Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and external regulatory requirements Account Monitoring.
# Ability to identify the clients financial/ cash flow from the business activity, comparison capacity with the industry average.
• Revenue Generation:
# Prepare client wise plan to generate revenue from existing clients & to book new clients with maximum wallet sharing and cross selling.
# Supervise and monitor RM team to maximize the profitability from the relationships and liaison with the internal stakeholders, timely delivery of services required by the clients. Behavioral Skills.
# Be able to have a personal drive to achieve set goals enthusiastically.
# Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish and develop relationships.
# Must be pro-active, a self-starter and have the ability to anticipate and advice on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
# Ability to work through teams, deliver high quality work within deadlines, and to meet team objectives.
# Customer handling, internal stakeholder management, problem solving, conflict management, positive attitude, attention to detail, strong work ethics and stress management is required.
• Minimum 10 years relevant banking experience.
• Good marketing, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Well round knowledge of the Bank’s operations and processes and excellent knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
• Ability to work independently, consult and clarify where necessary and make informed and firm decisions.
• Demonstrated Leadership abilities.
Source: BD Jobs