Admission is going on in the 3rd batch of ‘Certificate Course on Islamic Banking and Finance’ course introduced by Central Shariah Board for Islamic Banks of Bangladesh. Classes will start from January 2021, Insha-Allah.
• Course duration: 6 (six) months.
• Class starts: January 2021 (possible).
• Lessons: Online, 01 (one) day a week (Saturday). (In digital and air-conditioned classrooms if the situation is normal).
• Number of seats: Limited, on a first come first served basis.
• Course fee: 20,000/- (twenty thousand) Taka.
• Eligibility for Admission: At least Bachelor/ Fazil/ Qaumi equivalent degree.
** CIPA and CSAA fellowships introduced by AAOIFI.
** Senior executives of Bangladesh Bank/ BIBM.
** MD/ DMD/ Senior executives of various banks.
** University teachers, Shariah experts and banking experts.
What will be in the course:
There are four modules in this course-
Module-1: Principles of Islamic Shariah.
Module-2: Theory and Practice of Islamic Banking & Finance.
Module-3: Accounting and Shariah Standards for Islamic Banking and Finance.
Module-4: Shariah Governance and Auditing System in Islamic Banks.
Some of the notable topics in these modules:
(01) Islam, Islamic Worldview and Concept of Islamic Banking
(02) Overview & Emergence of Islamic Banking and Finance
(03) Islamic Banking Operations and Instruments
(04) Code of Ethics for Accountants, Auditors and Professionals of IFI’s
(05) Shariah Framework for Islamic Banking and Finance
(06) Accounting Concepts, Framework & General Presentation
(07) Shariah and Accounting Standards for Risk Management
(08) Fiqh Al-Muamalat Al-Maliyyah
(09) Internal and External Shariah Audit, Rating and Shariah Index
(10) Maqasid Al-Shariah
(11) Islamic Money & Capital Market
(12) Sukuk: Its Issuance and Prospects in Development of Bangladesh. Rule of Government about Sukuk
(13) The Islamic Takaful System
(14) Shariah & Financial Accounting Standards of AAOIFI
(15) Shariah and Corporate Governance and Auditing System in IFI’s of Bangladesh.
• CSB Training Institute
• Oriental Trade Center (Level-8 & 9), 69/1, Purana Paltan Line, VIP Road, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000
• Phone: 46322752-54
• Mobile: 01948-341911
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
• Website: www.csbib.org
• N.B. The course is helpful in building a career in Islamic banking and finance industry.