Bank Asia Limited is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, Bank Asia Limited has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before December 15, 2020.
Position: Head of Concurrent Audit
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Job Grade: SEO-AVP
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Educational Requirements: Qualified/ partly qualified Professional Accountant (CA/ CMA/ ACCA) with sound banking knowledge & experience. MBA or M.Com with good academic result from any UGC approved university.
• Experience Requirements: At least 8 years’ experience in banking industry is essential. Working experience in audit & inspection department in reputed foreign or local banks with expertise in General Banking, Credit Operation and Foreign Trade will get preference
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2020
• Overall responsibilities for total concurrent audit functions of the bank
• Evaluating to ascertain whether the implementations of controls are executed in accordance with prescribed policies & procedures
• Leading and managing the team effectively for ensuing proper controls over financial as well as compliance functions
• Leading and coordinating plan & strategy to support the development of annual concurrent audit plan.
• Communicating with Senior Management
• To ensure adequate measures are being taken in advance to prevent future frauds, etc., to avoid difficulties, which may arise
• Overall responsibility to report any findings/irregularities to the competent authority of the Bank.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skill with pleasant personality
• Sound understanding & knowledge in IT
• Ability to effect change and implement new ideas
• Proficiency in verbal and written English
• Hardworking, proactive, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
• High moral character with integrity and good professional track record.