Bank Asia Limited is one of the most leading bank in the private banking sector in Bangladesh. Recently, Bank Asia Limited has been published new job circular for job seekers. You must have to apply before December 15, 2020.
Position: Concurrent Audit Officials
• Vacancy: Not specific
• Job Grade: SO-SEO
• Employment Status: Full-time
• Educational Requirements: Post graduate from any reputed university with business discipline having no third class/division. Partly qualified CA/CMA/ACCA/ will be given preference.
• Experience Requirements: At least 5 years working experience in audit & inspection department of reputed foreign or local banks with expertise in General Banking, Credit Operation and Foreign Trade. Candidates must have IT related knowledge and ability to operate Core Banking Software (CBS)
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
• Apply Procedure: Click Here for Apply
• Application Deadline: 15 Dec 2020
• To identify lapses and getting rectified to avoid long term non-compliance
• To examine books of accounts, records and registers to ensure that they are maintained in accordance with the prescribed systems
• To ensure adequate measures are being taken in advance to prevent future frauds, etc., to avoid difficulties, which may arise
• To check cash, securities, etc. to ensure that they are in due order and in agreement with books
• To detect and arrest any leakage of income, if any. Evaluating the quality of customer services provided and giving useful suggestions
• To assess overall performance of the branch while assessing productivity and profitability and to offer useful comments on the basis of audit conducted. Restriction of matter discussed on the spot with the help of concerned official
• To report any inefficiency in any operational level
• To report any irregularity in working which may result in financial or other loss to branch
• To reporting to appropriate levels of management for appropriate actions for remedial measures
• To scrutinize the completeness of documents submitted for availing advances and other facilities and physical checking of stocks and other assets at relevant places
• To follow up with authorities to ensure timely rectification of irregularities reported which were not rectified on the spot. Verify prompt timely and regular submission of the periodical and statutory returns.
• Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
• Hardworking, proactive, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure
• Good Negotiation skills
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills.